Saturday, May 9, 2009

What I am up to

I know I am not very good at this but my life is crazy. So I am going to Monettery June 27 to July 3. Yea I know I am crazy why would I try to do Mexico and China in one year but I have beeen wanting to go on this trip fora while. I am going to work with Back2back. They work with abandoned children. We will get to help with projects and play with the kids. I am very exated. Here's a picture of most of us going.



As for China I am leaving late October. I am on the books for Nov. 1st. I have a meetingwith our Global Outreach paster on Wednesday for info. Please pray all goes well. I have add a chipin below if you would like to help. This will get me to China but I would also need monthly surport while there. I will be a volenter and not getting payed at all. If you would like to be a monthly sponser emial me your address and I will get you info. My email is afters@sbcglobal.net.

In other news I have been following a blog of one of the Girls that we meet in China and it turns out she has two Brothers. To read there amazing storie go to http://wwwourchinagirl.blogspot.com/. This is a great family doing great things help them bring home Chance.

No comments: