Saturday, April 4, 2009

Exciting News

***This was add from another blog but I only wanted one so I moved it It was oragally date March 21st.

So I am going to start this blog with a life changing event. As most of you know I went to China in 2007 for 12 days. Well since being back all I wanted to do was go back and work in a foster home. Well I applied for a great foster home. Guess what I woke up to on Friday!! This is part of the email that was in my inbox.



I wanted to let you know we reviewed your application and would be very excited if you could come and volunteer in our foster home. We would be especially excited for you to help with teaching in our pre-school, but you would also have plenty of time to cuddle and play with our infants. Thank you so much for your willingness and desire to come here to love our children. We believe you have a lot of special gifts that would be a blessing here, and we are touched by your heart for our children.As you can imagine I have been on cloud nine all weekend.

No comments: